Confetti Ribbon Purses for Summer

This Confetti Ribbons Purse is another NEW favorite of mine designed by a customer!

Let me tell you - I am so thankful and humbled that my wonderful customers trust me to create their unique, custom designs. This Confetti Ribbons Purse was designed by Katy in Mississippi. She writes, "Oh My Gosh!! It is soooo CUTE!! I LOVE IT!!! (My new co-workers) are going to LOVE it! THANKS for your hard work!!"

Katy selected a solid black canvas exterior and handles, a hot pink cotton interior with two XL pockets, a magnetic snap closure, and a Classic Script monogram in hot pink thread. We topped her design off with every hot pink, white and black ribbon we could find! She chose the "Allison" bag size and will be using it for work - she is a Mary Kay consultant. This bag is a guaranteed conversation-starter.

I started thinking of all the ways you could use a compliment to talk about your own small business:
"Oh, I love your bag!" they say...then you can say, "Thank you! I wanted to design a fun, energetic and happy purse that makes me feel just like my ______________ business does! Have you seen our new summer line of _____________? It's amazing!"

Here's your chance to design a one-of-a-kind purse to suit your style. We have tons of ribbons in stock in nearly every color! Contact us to start designing your own Confetti Purse today. Color consulations and custom designs are always free of charge.

My college friend, Ryann, is a huge Georgia Bulldogs fan - I am making this Confetti Purse for her in red, black and white. Another friend, Aimee, loves the Clemson Tigers (orange, purple, white). Can you imagine them at the tailgating parties this fall? The other ladies will be so jealous!
Let's match your wedding colors! Perfect for bridesmaids, attendants and flower girls. Very popular as birthday gifts too.

See you soon at Polka Dot Market - I can't wait to create YOUR custom Confetti Purse!
Sally

No comments