Damask Birthday Tee



Here is a photo of my little four-year-old sweetie!

She picked the hot pink/candy pind damask fabric by designer Michael Miller for her pink Birthday Number Tee.

She wore this outfit for her birthday day at preschool. Hot pink madras plaid shorts from her Auntie CaryAnn and hot pink butterfly sandals from a local big store and topped off with a pink hair bow from her Aunt Ann. This is her kind of outfit - PINK!

For her treats for her classmates, we found mini sandwich cookies in the bakery at our grocery store. I'm sure all the kids were on a major sugar high after those (sorry, Miss Rosie). I even think Dad treated her to a frozen Coke on her way home too. It was fun for us to spoil her all weekend long. She deserves it - she is a great kid!

I am happy to help you design a Birthday Tee for your son or daughter too. They are just plain FUN! Click here to contact me directly or come see me at www.polka-dot-market.com.

No comments